At R&R Property Management, we treat all of our client’s homes like our own. In taking a limited number of properties, we ensure that we deliver exemplary service for both Owners and Tenants. Our management fee of 7% ensures a great return on your investment!
OUR SCREENING PROCESS
We believe that one of the most important aspects of our service is personally meeting each potential tenant at the property to walk them through. We like to feel comfortable with who we rent your investment to by performing the following:
- Credit Report check
- Review credit score and any derogatory accounts, judgments or collections
- National and State background check
- Check for past evictions
- Criminal, sex offender, and terrorist check
- Verify current employment and rental history
- If self-employed we require tax returns and bank statements
Applicants with unacceptable Background or Credit checks are turned down.
- Sufficient debt to income ratio
- Acceptable credit score
- Two years of income is verified and must be 3 times the monthly rent.
- Prior rental history must be clear of any discrepancies that arose during the tenancy.
- Applicants new to the area must show a contract or evidence of employment.
- Employment contract
We are very thorough in “Our Screening Process” and “Our Requirements”. Additionally, we do not abide by the “First come, first serve” rule or allow possible tenants to view your home without one of our Leasing Agents.
R&R Property Management
All listing information provided by the managing or leasing agent is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.